- ♈ Aries: Aries are a hyperactive sign and tend to have sleeping troubles. Their dreams are often intense and vivid, They find it very hard to wind down at night and ignore the health benefits of good sleep. Slide sleeping is known to improve sleep quality
- ♉ Taurus: Sleep can be very fitful for Taurus if they are not comfortable. They are especially sensitive to their environment. They tend to sleep long and appreciate bed time. Meaningful dreams. Sleep best in company.
- ♊ Gemini: Gemini can survive off a fairly minimal amount of sleep - but it eventually catches up with them. Their minds are always racing in overdrive so sleep never comes easily. Many see sleep as an inconvenience and insomnia as productive 'extra' time
- ♋ Cancer: Cancer can have restless sleep patterns because they are likely to suffer nightmares a lot. Bedtime is especially volatile for Cancer because they dwell in all their troubles before sleep. They usually never feel completely 'awake'
- ♌ Leo: Most Leo are back sleepers and tend to drift off quite easily; unless they are stressed. They appreciate bed time and like to sleep amongst the most luxurious and sensuous of sheets and linen. Meaningful and precognitive dreams
- ♍ Virgo: Virgo cannot sleep if they are stressed or in an environment of disorder. Their chronic habit of overthinking makes it difficult for them to wind down before bed. They function most well when they have obtained a 'sleep schedule'
- ♎ Libra: Libra swing between sleeping too much and not enough. They can survive on minimal sleep for a short period then literally spend days in bed. A balanced sleep pattern is a good sign of inner equilibrium for Libra
- ♏ Scorpio: Scorpio's sleep is directed by their state of moods. A 'lifted' Scorpio will survive off minimal sleep - pushing bed time back as late as possible as they fall into their concentrated obsessions. An unhappy Scorpio will become very hypersomniac and need a lot of sleep
- ♐ Sagittarius: Sagittarius can survive off a minimal sleep arrangement but tend to naturally exhaust themselves through the day. They can put off bed time by becoming too excited or hyper about things at night. Occasionally restless, meaningful dreams
- ♑ Capricorn: Capricorn appreciate their sleep and try to get as much as possible - knowing it is within their best interests. A stressed Capricorn will have pronounced sleep troubles - insomnia is a sign of great inner distress for this sign
- ♒ Aquarius: have pronounced sleep troubles and tend to be restless and uncomfortable in sleep. Their racing thoughts make it hard for them to wind down at night and their use of technology and reading before bed compounds their minimal sleep
- ♓ Pisces: Sleep is opium for Pisceans; and out of all the zodiac, they need the most hours. Their receptive nature means they are drained by others and sleep restores their energy reserves. Many never feel truly 'awake'; they tend to have vivid and meaningful dreams
Judith Browne Dianis (@jbrownedianis)
5/17/13, 12:03 AM
@ImAngelaBassett would be the best at being the OG “Original” gladiator as Liv’s mama on @ScandalABC
Well the dust has settled. My mind is at rest and I can now see clearly that the road ahead for Fitz and Olivia is always gonna be drama. I don’t mind the drama but I will say that the long drawn out dismantling of their passionate, potent love will not leave them looking their best as characters. I am sad to see Olivia once again choose to walk away from Fitz. This is disheartening. I did not buy the ‘I’m returning to my gladiators’ line it felt hollow and silly. It was like seeing someone being offered steak and lobster but choosing a Rally’s under $5 combo because it’s what they’re familiar with. She is not obligated to return his love but if she ain’t truly feeling it then by all means cut him loose. The 2nd season finale of Scandal made Olivia Pope look mean-spirited and condescending in regards to the love that Fitz offers her openly and without limits.
That’s an odd place to be…the social/political meme has always been ‘White men will fuck Black women but they will never have you in public on their arm’. Here’s Fitz ditching his wife and willing to flee away from it all for Olivia…with Olivia…and she chooses her co-workers/employees/friends over him!?!?!! Yeah this is not a good look for Olivia Pope…with or without the white hat or long gloves she appears to be temperamental in the face of steadfast love. Who does that? What type of woman takes the love offered to her…pets it with feint acknowledgement and then turns away sheepishly to go do something else!?!? On the other hand…life is full of choices. You choose the life you live or accept.
Fitzgerald Grant’s love for Olivia Pope is the stuff of songs and folklore. It’s epic in that not often if ever do you see anyone so besotted by a Black woman. Many are sexually turned on by Black women but that does not denote passion or passionate love. Many have pointed out how silly and ineffective Fitz seems in regards to Olivia and dealing with his love for a woman who is not his wife. After last night’s episode…as we watch him go to Mellie and lay his head in her lap as some sort of mea culpa I too have begun to wonder what’s the point to all this love if it’s going to continue to be shunted and stymied by half hearted attempts at ensuring the greater good of the republic aka the voters of the United States of America.
Again I am not saying I will no longer watch Scandal or cheer on the relationship of Olivia and Fitz however, the scene between Olivia and Fitz in the Oval Office lacked something. Watching her place her job/her business above and beyond the love she has for Fitz seemed to be half ass obstruction based storytelling. They, Shonda Rhimes’ scribbling minions, can’t write ‘And they lived happily ever after’ ….. so they come up with something totally the opposite. I believe if Olivia had said ‘At this time I believe we should part. For now. I still love you. And I hope we can be together but for now with all that has happened I need for us to step back and look closer at what it is we are fighting so hard for’ that would have been a much better and more sane road to go. Instead we got another moment of Olivia being self-serving and high handed with the need to fall on the sword once again to avoid seeming greedy or amoral. As I watched Olivia push Fitz away one more time, I thought of the phrase ‘Mary get off the Cross we need the wood’.
I have ranted/rattled/pontificated enough . :sigh: I shall spend the summer not thinking about Fitz & Olivia…I shall of course occasionally think about Fitz and his superpower but that’s about all. This season has worn me out. I’m taking a hiatus. No joke.